Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You oughta be in pictures...

Or, thing #7. Almost 2 years ago my sister gave me my first digital camera for Christmas. I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, I had a camera already. A really nice manual 35mm with various lens attachments. I'd brought it with me on every trip I'd taken since I was 22. I had once before borrowed my sister's digial camera and felt the shutter speed was much too slow. Would my new digital be able to take the kind of shots I was used to taking? Well, 3 trips and more than 1,000 pictures later I'm a convert. Maybe even an addict. I took 400 pictures during my trip to Prague and I was only there for a week! It's so much less limiting than 36 exposures making you constantly change the film. No awkwardly large flash attachment. If I don't like the way a picture comes out - in the trash with it! I've gotten them all uploaded to shutterfly.com and I can crop, color and edit them to my heart's content. *sigh* I think I'm in love.

No comments: