Monday, December 24, 2007

And they lived happily ever after...THE END

Or is it?

Well, it's the end for me with Rss feeds, wikis, and social networking sites. We just don't mesh. But it may be only the beginning for me with GoogleDocs, Flickr, and eMedia.

I'm glad that I did all it. Even those of the "things" I'll probably never use again.
It was a good to be exposed to so many things I probably wouldn't have tried on my own. And now I don't have to have a blank look on my face when some kid in the J room starts talking about podcasts.

I would definitely participate in something like this again, but I'd like to see it run a little longer. My home computer my become an antique soon, so I had to do most of this at work. It was hard for me to find the time to get everything completed, as you can see by the fact that I'm posting this on December 24th.

Overall a good learning experience.

No comments: